BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi SAS Data Mining and Machine Learning Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on October 20, 1 PM – 2 PM ET entitled Why Do I Have Missing Data and How Do I Fix it? Join me for this webinar where you will learn what to do when you have missing values in your data. I’ll define missing values, why and when they occur and how to manage them. I’ll discuss functions, procedures and how products like SAS® Enterprise Guide®, SAS® Enterprise Miner, SAS Studio and SAS® Viya® deal with missing values. At the end of the webinar, I’ll answer your questions during the Q&A session.

You will learn:

• The definition of a missing value.
  • Why missing values happen.
  • How to manage missing values in SAS.

Click here to register for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Recording, Slides and Q&A for this session is posted here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Recording, Slides and Q&A for this session is posted here

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation