BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi SAS Data Mining and Machine Learning Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on June 15th, 11 AM – Noon ET entitled How Do I Move From SAS® Enterprise Miner™ to SAS® Viya®Join me to learn how your SAS Enterprise Miner models can easily be brought into Viya pipelines both to compare with new models and to score new data. I’ll host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

Enterprise Miner to Viya.jpg

You will learn:

• Differences and similarities between SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning.
  • How to use SAS Enterprise Miner models in Viya and Viya models in SAS Enterprise Miner.
  • Scoring in Viya with SAS Enterprise Miner models and scoring in SAS 9.4 with Viya models.
  • Other functionality.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Q&A, slides and On-Demand Recording are posted here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Q&A, slides and On-Demand Recording are posted here

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 1 in conversation