BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi Data Mining and Machine Learning Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on May 27, 11:00 – 12:00 p.m. ET How Do I Get Started with SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning? Please join me.

Picture1.png

About the webinar:

SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning is designed for the data scientist, statistician and advanced business analyst. Whether you want to program or point and click, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning provides innovative algorithms and fast, in-memory processing. This session covers its capabilities and has an accompanying demonstration that provides a view into the components of SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning

What you will learn

• Interactive programming in a web-based development environment
  • Intelligent automation including Automatic Feature Engineering node for automatically cleansing, transforming, and selecting features for models.
  • Natural language generation
  • Embedded support for Python & R languages
  • Deep learning with Python (DLPy)
  • SAS® procedures (PROCs) & CAS actions
  • Highly scalable, distributed in-memory analytical processing

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Register Now to join me for this webinar

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q/A, slides and recordings from other SAS Ask the Expert webinars. To subscribe, select Subscribe from the Options drop down button above the articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Slides and Q&A for this session have been added here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
skalwani
Calcite | Level 5

I went to the spot described but could not find the slides from yesterdays session?

MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Slides and Q&A will be posted next week once we have complied all the Q&A.

MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Slides and Q&A for this session have been added here.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation