BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
crimbo
Fluorite | Level 6

I am an individual newbie in SAS.  How does one configure SAS Enterprise Miner Server Directory for Enterprise Miner Workstation?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JeffPrevatt
SAS Employee

I am assuming the Server Directory you are referring to is the SAS Server Directory field in the Create New Project wizard.  The SAS Server Directory can be just a local folder on the Windows file system or a network shared folder.  This directory will be used to store the EM project related files and results.  You will need read/write permissions on the folder you choose.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JeffPrevatt
SAS Employee

I am assuming the Server Directory you are referring to is the SAS Server Directory field in the Create New Project wizard.  The SAS Server Directory can be just a local folder on the Windows file system or a network shared folder.  This directory will be used to store the EM project related files and results.  You will need read/write permissions on the folder you choose.

crimbo
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation