BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sdhilip
Quartz | Level 8

Hi

I'm using SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1 and I keep getting a run time error message when I try to run an ensemble model with start group, decision tree, end group, and model comparison nodes. Also, I'm using bagging my start groups.

Error message : -- Node - Could not determine.

Attached my screenshot. Please advise.

ThanksError.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You can see if there is a more informative error message in the SAS log for the Start Groups node by right-clicking on that node and selecting "Results", then viewing the SAS log under View>SAS Results>Log.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You can see if there is a more informative error message in the SAS log for the Start Groups node by right-clicking on that node and selecting "Results", then viewing the SAS log under View>SAS Results>Log.  

sdhilip
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Thanks

Now it's working. I just run the model from the end note. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation