BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kewldude
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I just want to ask what is the correct way of using the Ensemble Node. I have three models Decision Tree, Neural Net, Logistic Regression. All of the outputs of these models are connected to the Ensemble Node. The Ensemble Node is connected to the Model Comparison Node. I believe this is the usual way of using the Ensemble Node, but then I have seen some configuration that connects the 3 models to the ensemble node, at the same time, each of these models output is connected to the model comparison node together with the output of the ensemble node. Essentially, whats happening is there are 4 inputs (output of decision tree, neural net, logistic reg, ensemble) to the model comparison node. Question is, which is the correct way of doing this?

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you want to compare all of the individual models to the ensemble model, then you would connect all 4 (NN, Log Reg, DTree, Ensemble) to Model Comparison.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation