BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jnvickery
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to retain the DROP/KEEP status of terms from the interactive filter viewer when copying and pasting the text filter node?

I know that the settings from the properties pane are retained but I am having to re-do what was changed in the interactive filter viewer.

Thanks,

John 

2 REPLIES 2
Mumbai_1983
Calcite | Level 5

Hi . I think if you connect a new filter node to your "old filter node" which contains all the keep/drop changes made and run the work flow, the changes should get copied to the new filter node? .. Give it a try and let me know if it worked.

jnvickery
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the suggestion! That does work but only if the new TF node is connected to the original TF node.

If I copy the node and attach it to a new parsing node, then the drop/keep status is lost.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation