BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mmejia
Calcite | Level 5

Hello!

I am a first time contextual analysis user and I am exploring how to use the tool. I am able to access my data and the first two tasks of my project run, but I am getting an error at the Terms task. I am not sure how to go about fixing the error since its not any code that I wrote. 

Thank you!

SCA Error.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

I have seen this error before and it could be a couple of things.  What I would like for you to do is to go ahead and create a track with SAS Technical Support by filling out the form found at the following URL:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html

1.  What version of SAS Contextual Analysis are you using?

2.  Which operating system?

3.  What language are you analyzing?

4.  What steps did you follow that returned the error message?

5.  Where is the data set coming from?  Is it a SAS data set, a dataset from a database such as Teradata or Hadoop, or a collection of text files?

6.  Can you send us the project settings file from your project (which is a .json file).  The instructions for how to create a project json file are provided in the "Exporting a Project Model (JSON file) " of Using the Properties Page section in the SAS Contextual User's Guide, available in the free online documentation for SAS Contextual Analysis.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

I have seen this error before and it could be a couple of things.  What I would like for you to do is to go ahead and create a track with SAS Technical Support by filling out the form found at the following URL:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html

1.  What version of SAS Contextual Analysis are you using?

2.  Which operating system?

3.  What language are you analyzing?

4.  What steps did you follow that returned the error message?

5.  Where is the data set coming from?  Is it a SAS data set, a dataset from a database such as Teradata or Hadoop, or a collection of text files?

6.  Can you send us the project settings file from your project (which is a .json file).  The instructions for how to create a project json file are provided in the "Exporting a Project Model (JSON file) " of Using the Properties Page section in the SAS Contextual User's Guide, available in the free online documentation for SAS Contextual Analysis.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation