BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
msabry
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I run statexplore successfully for my project but I am unable to open the result window although it is visible when I navigate the taskbar...Can someone help me with this problem? I deleted the node and add it again and I exit the program and reopened it but these 2 tricks did not solve the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdhilip
Quartz | Level 8

Hi

Sometimes, I am also facing the same problem. I just exit and restart the system. Worked for me.

Please try and check.. Don't forget to save it before exiting.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sdhilip
Quartz | Level 8

Hi

Sometimes, I am also facing the same problem. I just exit and restart the system. Worked for me.

Please try and check.. Don't forget to save it before exiting.

msabry
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your response, It turned out that it is something weird as if there was a second screen and the results were open but not visible. I kind of grabbed the results window from the very far right side of the screen to be able to see it. Not sure why this happened!!!

AmritMann
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I was using sas on an extended display (monitor) from my laptop and when I tried opening the results window on my laptop it wasn't visible as it was still on the far right of the screen. 

Just plugged in my monitor again and it was there.

Hope this helps!

tsx800
Calcite | Level 5

I was having the same issue and this solved it - thank you! I had my 2nd monitor unplugged at the time, so to get that off-screen window back on the main screen I held down the Windows button plus "D" and it appeared.

Shamy
Calcite | Level 5

[RESOLVED] [SOLVED] Thank you, this was it!!! Extended monitor and the window was somewhere obscure. I dragged a random window to the side/edge of a screen and it gave me an option to tile another window to the other half of the screen, I chose Results and there it was.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 in conversation