BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Pmyosh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I am very new to Model Studio, is there any way I can see the results by deciles?

Previously, when models are built using the manual way in SAS EG, data was split to deciles whereby the highest decile has the highest propensity.

This is very useful when doing the tracking after the model deployment.

Or is there any way to do such trackings using the Model Studio? Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

In any of the Supervised Learning nodes in Model Studio, there are model assessment results that include various types of lift and gain plots, where the data is sorted in descending order by predicted probability of event then divided into demi-deciles (every 5%).  I'm not sure if that is what you mean or something else?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

In any of the Supervised Learning nodes in Model Studio, there are model assessment results that include various types of lift and gain plots, where the data is sorted in descending order by predicted probability of event then divided into demi-deciles (every 5%).  I'm not sure if that is what you mean or something else?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation