BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aczajko
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am working on a project for a marketing class using Enterprise Miner, and I am trying to make a box plot. For one of our steps, it says to click on Actions in the main menu, then Plot. However, when I do so, I do not see a plot option. What can I do in order to finish my project? I have attached a screenshot in order to help you better understand my problem

Thank You,

Alan

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you click on the ellipsis next to the Exported Data property for a node, then click the Explore... button, there you will see the Actions menu with the Plot option, then Box on the left.  You can also create a Box plot for any tables that show up in the Results of a node by selecting the table, then View > Plot... .  

aczajko
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! This really helped me out.

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @aczajko,

I'm glad you found some useful info! If Wendy's reply was the exact solution to your problem, can you "Accept it as a solution"? This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Thanks!
Anna

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation