BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
siftekhar
Calcite | Level 5

Can we upload our own data or access data from UCI Machine Learning Repository datasets through SAS Viya for Learners? 

I am planning to use SAS Viya in this class which uses data from the mentioned repository. We need to use these datasets to complete the projects. Wanted to use the opportunity to learn about SAS Viya along with Applied Machine Learning fundamentals.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @siftekhar ,

Thanks for your question! I checked on this and unfortunately you can't use your own data with SAS Viya for Learners. The product comes with great course notes and slides for instructors to use which are predicated on the data that is pre-loaded on the system.

Best,

Anna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @siftekhar ,

Thanks for your question! I checked on this and unfortunately you can't use your own data with SAS Viya for Learners. The product comes with great course notes and slides for instructors to use which are predicated on the data that is pre-loaded on the system.

Best,

Anna

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation