BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
acarman1
Calcite | Level 5

I'm building a scorecard in Enterprise Miner 14.2. If I right-click on the scorecard node and view the results, I see an AUC of 0.73. However, when I run the Model Comparison node, the scorecard has an AUC of 0.61. All paths are updated and I've re-run the diagram from start to finish. I don't suspect that a difference in computation methods could lead to such a gap in AUCs. Any idea what's going on?

1 REPLY 1
acarman1
Calcite | Level 5

Update: 

I was using the KGB target (i.e., allowing for missing target values). The scorecard node produced the AUC based on the KGB target. The model comparison node provided the AUC based on recoding the target to be AGB (i.e., setting the missing target values equal to zero). 

I found this out by running my own c-stat macro in Enterprise Guide using the KGB and AGB targets.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation