BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Geo-
Quartz | Level 8

I have searched many sites about SAS scorecard development,and almost all of them focus and talk about the process or the theory.Here is a full  process”https://www.worldprogramming.com/us/blog/credit_scoring_pt3 which is a very full case.however there is no sight of any codes.please kindly give me some advices for a full detailed code on webs or  books.

6 REPLIES 6
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Very nice @Reeza  . Thanks for sharing. @Geo- Thank you for that question which got us the priceless Rob's link. I owe a coffee at least. Thanks again!

Geo-
Quartz | Level 8
I am looking for base SAS for the full development
of scorecard .Maybe your answer is fit for graphic topic?thank you for your time!
Reeza
Super User
Are you stating that none of the graphic displays where close to what you were looking for? I assumed that the dashboards were close enough to your scorecard requirements. If not, please post an image of what you’re looking for. Both of these sources have code that will work in Base SAS. My understanding was that book also included sections on Base SAS but I haven’t read it yet.
Reeza
Super User

From the book description:
Topics covered in this book include:

SAS® Visual Analytics
SAS® Office Analytics
SAS/GRAPH® software (SAS code examples)
Data visualization with SAS
Creating reports with SAS
Using reports and graphs from SAS to create business presentations
Using SAS within Microsoft Office

For robslink click explicitly on any of the links with the word ‘dashboard’ on it and find a lot of fully worked examples. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Scorecards can be implemented using Base SAS, but to model and build a scorecard in the first place would at least require SAS/STAT. There is also a credit scoring module available with SAS Enterprise Miner if you prefer a more automated approach to scorecard building if it is in relation to credit and / or behaviour scoring:

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=emref&docsetTarget=p1t0juyprv3esyn18rkjygm6232q.htm&docsetVe...

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation