BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UliS
Fluorite | Level 6

I'd like to collect possible reasons for ERROR 6452 when saving SPSS-files to sas.

• insufficient memory
  • character encoding set to "locale writing system" instead of "unicode" (cited from IBM)

If you have had this error as well and solved it, please let us know...

3 REPLIES 3
UliS
Fluorite | Level 6

SPSS into SAS, but not using the importing functionality of SAS, but rather the export (resp. "save as") from SPSS.

I had this (SPSS-)error and found in the net several possibilities, when it could appear, but mine was a different - insufficient memory. So I think it would be a good idea to collect some cases.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

In this case you will be better off consulting a SPSS related forum. I guess that only a very select few here could help you with SPSS error codes.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation