BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
huks
Fluorite | Level 6

hi,

after having tested my DATA jobs individually without error, I wanted them to be grouped together in a Process Job. So I created a PJ with, inside, a sequence of 5 Data Jobs (Reference). In short, the first DJ creates matchcodes and saves them in a DB2 table and the following jobs read this table based on different sensitivity criteria and save the clustering results in another DB2 table.
When I run the process job, the first DJ is running smoothly and then I get an error message: "Failed to acquire node process, rc = 7 (Failed to serialize credentials (ERROR: Critical TK KERNEL error))".
I do not have any parameters to pass from one DJ to another so I have not added or changed anything in the inputs / outputs options of the DJs.
Thank you

1 REPLY 1
audrey
SAS Employee

Hi,

This could be related to accessing the databa&se, but I'm not sure to have enough information to help.

Would you be able to open a ticket with Technical Support and provide the job and log file?

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html

Thanks,
Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation