BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sas_9
Obsidian | Level 7

hi all, i am new at admin role and i was trying to make library avilable to SAS Enterprise miner which are created through SAS MC. I have did something wrong so right now uers cannot access SAS Enterprise miner which is web based.

Please let me know what are the steps need to be done in SAS Mgt Console to make avilale that SAS EM.

Thanks ALL.

Sandip.

4 REPLIES 4
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Suggest you call SAS Techsupport and have someone step you through - or you get help from someone within your company (if there is anyone with the needed skills).

For the future: Make sure you get the SAS admin training.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If you have a working backup process for the metadata, a restore can be an option.

If you are afraid of losing recently changed metadata, restore it to another location, and then you can compare visually and try to fix it manually.

Data never sleeps
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

It would have been helpful if you have showed the error message screen shot or log errors.

Work around would be to restart your services in proper order and check your web applications open properly.

Only E miner is having problem or all other web applications are having the same problem.

Thanks,

Shiva

sas_9
Obsidian | Level 7

I have restored the system and its working fine now.

Thanks All.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation