BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
wrosario
Calcite | Level 5

I'm trying to add a port on the lookup DI component and the sas is not adding the same, presents no mistake, someone has been there?

addinputports.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wrosario
Calcite | Level 5

Ok, is this reproducible - happens every time in new jobs? yes

Chosing "Connections" - what does the pop-up window show? displays a single connection

What happends if you chose to add input port? nothing

redid the product installation SAS Data Integration Studio Server Date and worked

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Lookup always comes with two input ports. In your job have two input tables. Can't you connect the second one? You have to describe in more detail  what you are doing and what's happening.

Data never sleeps
wrosario
Calcite | Level 5

when I add the lookup component in my job it's only allowing me to connect a single table, the second port is disabled as the image above, I have been in add input ports option and it does not add another.

I know that by default the lookup component has to come with two inputs, but he was only come with one.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Ok, is this reproducible - happens every time in new jobs?

Chosing "Connections" - what does the pop-up window show?

What happends if you chose to add input port?

This feels like something wrong with your configuration. Looking into your DataIntegrationStudio_Log.txt file (\Users\User\AppData\Roaaming\SAS\SASDataIntegrationStudio\4.9\) might give you some clues.

In case of metadata error, something might show up in the metadata server log.

Next step could be a ticket to SAS tech support.

Data never sleeps
wrosario
Calcite | Level 5

Ok, is this reproducible - happens every time in new jobs? yes

Chosing "Connections" - what does the pop-up window show? displays a single connection

What happends if you chose to add input port? nothing

redid the product installation SAS Data Integration Studio Server Date and worked

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation