BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sanalitics
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi All, Do we have an easy way in SAS to generate the xml for the terms to be uploaded to BDN. Currently what I do is I create an excel with all customised terms/subterms created in BDN . I refer to the sample export from the BDN and generate the XML output in log . This XML isthen imported to BDN. The effort to create/change/maintain program is high. Thanks, Sandeep
2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@sanalitics wrote:
Hi All, Do we have an easy way in SAS to generate the xml for the terms to be uploaded to BDN. Currently what I do is I create an excel with all customised terms/subterms created in BDN . I refer to the sample export from the BDN and generate the XML output in log . This XML isthen imported to BDN. The effort to create/change/maintain program is high. Thanks, Sandeep

I guess we're not talking about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bend_Municipal_Airport, which is the only result I get when I ask wikipedia for BDN.

sanalitics
Obsidian | Level 7

Definitely not 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation