BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Halaku
Obsidian | Level 7
I have a set of (nested job) deployed and tested in my TEST folders. Now I need to rollover to production and wondering what to look for at the rollover time. I have done a test export and import package and remapped the tables to production database. However, I don't know what other things matter in this process.

Any suggestions and help is much appreciated.

Regards,

MI.
2 REPLIES 2
MI,

Exporting a job and all it's dependencies is one of the most important things. This document is slightly out of date since it applied to 9.1.3, but I've attached a document on considerations for promotion on an ETL solution I wrote for a customer some time ago. There are details specific to their installation, but this will give you an idea.

Thanks,

Tim Stearn
DaveR_SAS
SAS Employee
The SAS Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide has some general instructions for promoting jobs that might be helpful:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/bisag/64088/HTML/default/viewer.htm#a003139354.htm

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation