BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Yura2301
Quartz | Level 8

Hi ,

So I have huge ETL(89 transformations, a lot of source tables etc.).

The task is to split it into smaller ETLs, so for general goals I wont to print ETLs image on big paper(A3 or more), DI studio has "Save to Gif" propertie but the target gif is small(10 kb) therefore transformations text is unreadble, I can zoom-in ETL and save some parts of image(or just make some screanshots) and then merge them, but maybe there are some more clever way to do it.

So can I somehow increaze image size(and quolity)? I didn't found needed propertie in DI studio properties, but may be there are some way to achive needed goal...

My SAS version 9.1.3, DI studio version 3.4

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yura2301
Quartz | Level 8

I've found another way how to print the huge ETL - just simple File->Print with appropriate printing options helpedSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Yura2301
Quartz | Level 8

I've found another way how to print the huge ETL - just simple File->Print with appropriate printing options helpedSmiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation