BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CameronLawson
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I will end up raising a track for this if not answered but I am hoping maybe someone has experienced the same issue and has an answer.  The SAS documentation on Metadata Bridges is a little light!

I am running DI Studio 4.21 on 9.2.  I am trying to export metadata tables via SAS Data Integration CWM.  I get to the end of the wizard using all of the default settings and set a file output to D:\TEST.  I have tried both setting a file extension and not setting one.  When I press finish I get no log for the execution and the file does not get created.  Has anyone experienced the same issue and found a solution?  We are licensed for the bridge and II have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both DI Studio and the Metadata Bridges to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Cameron

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Maybe obvious, but have you checked the metadata server log, and the local DIS log file (which generally contains java exceptions)?

Data never sleeps
CameronLawson
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I did however there were no log entries!.  Feel stupid however, applied a patch update and problem solved. :smileyblush:

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation