BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smicha
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I have a task where i use the metadata bridge relationships loader to upload new objects to the SharedServices Database. As i saw from this Database the new objects (resources) are uploaded with new object types. But this new object types are not visible in the SAS Lineage application. How can i create new Object Types in the SAS Lineage Web Application.

I use SAS Lineage 3.1.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
VincentRejany
SAS Employee

HI

SAS Metadata Bridge Content Types was probably not installed. It often gets missed because it is considered optional and must be selected to be included in the plan.

This SAS Note may help http://support.sas.com/kb/58/670.html

smicha
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi @VincentRejany,

In order to check that my depot has SAS Metadata Bridge Content Types, i should navigate to <depot location>/install_doc/<order number>/ordersummary.html and check if it has SAS Metadata Bridge Content Types 4.2 listed. Am i right?

Thank you in advance

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation