BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DWhite
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, I have a SAS DIS job that runs a JOIN and EXTRACT and writes to a new SAS Database table. I need to upload this data table to SAS VA. Using SAS LASR Analytic Server Loader the job completes without errors, but the SAS VA table is incorrect. A WHERE statement that I programmed in the EXTRACT step is being dropped or not being processed and the SAS VA table does not match the SAS Database table. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DWhite
Obsidian | Level 7

I fixed this issue by using the WHERE tab under properties in the Extract function. I was modifying the code directly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DWhite
Obsidian | Level 7

I fixed this issue by using the WHERE tab under properties in the Extract function. I was modifying the code directly.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation