BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi there,

I just heard about a Data Management Meetup at SAS Global Forum this year, and thought I'd pass it along for those of you attending. Here are the details:

What: Network with fellow SAS Data Management users and the products' own developers in this meetup. Representatives from SAS Product Management and R+D, who build products like SAS Data Quality, SAS Data Integration Studio or SAS Data Loader for Hadoop, will be there. Join them to chat it up and suggest topics for future meetings. Oh, and there will be some food and drinks too.

When: Monday, April 3, 5:30 - 7 pm

Where: Theater 4 in the Quad (aka demo floor) at SAS Global Forum 2017 in Orlando, FL

Haven't registered yet for SAS Global Forum? There's still time to sign up! Check out the event web site for details.

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I'm sorry to say that I'll miss this occasion, it sounds great!

I'll try to compensate by joining with my team in Cary the last week in April, hope to see you then!?

Data never sleeps
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation