BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tarunchitkara
Fluorite | Level 6

I am planning to give SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 (A00-260) certification.

Is 

SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track and User Guide is enough material to pass the exam.Please let me know.
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewHowell

Simple answer - the recommended training for this certification is the DI Fast Track course, although training is certainly not mandatory. Certification is a test of knowledge, not of training - how you acquire the knowledge (training, experience, self-study, etc) is up to you.

The DI User Guide is the primary manual, however there are also some tasks in Management Console, too.

The DI Certification page on the SAS Support website https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/data-management/data-integration-developer.html contains what you need to know.

• Exam details
  • Exam content guide
  • Training recommendations
  • Sample questions

Best of luck!

AndrewHowell

@tarunchitkara - have you sat your SAS DI Certification exam yet?

tarunchitkara
Fluorite | Level 6

No Andrew, I haven't sat yet.Actually i dont have a tool to practise. I am trying to figure out tool problem.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Hope you can get access, it's paramount when learning - especially a tool like this.
I think it's sad/weird that there is no learning edition of DI Studio, even Informatica has this. I think this is a must if SAS wants to spread the user base.
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation