BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TRACESA
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I've been creating complex jobs in SAS Dataflux Data Management Studio for a few years now and am having trouble creating one that should be very simple. Essentially I want to make a job where a manager who does not know how to code can query a database strictly for counts and adjust basic where clause parameters. The output should be something visual. Any help is greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

I'm not sure that's the best tool to use for exploratory data analysis; I'm not surprised you're finding it challenging.

If I had to meet a requirement like that, I would reach for either Enterprise Guide or SAS Studio.

Tom

audrey
SAS Employee

Hi,

Did you try to use a Data Input node, then a Data Validation (for your WHERE clauses) and HTML Report output?

Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation