BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lev
Calcite | Level 5 lev
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I have a DI Job that I want to modify. I have to include an additional Join before a Table Loader node, but when I modify the connection to that Table Loader, the mappings of columns to the target table are lost. How can I set the Table Loader (or any other) node to preserve the mappings that are already set? It is very annoying that in this situation I have to reconnect all the mappings I set before the modification of the job. (I use the Jobs with Automatic propagation and Auto mapping turned off.)

Any help appreciated!

Best Regards,

Levente

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Not sure you can.
In some situations (I haven't been able to figure out the "rules" around this) these steps might preserve mappings:
- add new transform, connect and map columns
- move the the existing connection from the original source to the new transform.
Either way, this actually deserves a ballot entry...
Data never sleeps
lev
Calcite | Level 5 lev
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the answer LinusH!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation