BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
askibins
Calcite | Level 5

Hello again, I prepared my plans in SAS Data Studio, I can see them in my SAS Drive, but when I try to open them I get an error message 'You attempted to open an item which is currently unsupported' can anyone tell me what it means? 

Also, if anyone could let me know what I should select when saving the new plan I created in SAS Data Studio so I can work on it in my Explore and Visualise

Save As

Actions -> source table or saved table

Change source table

New job?

If anyone knows where to find an explanation of what they all mean or maybe a tutorial where it is covered? I will be grateful. Many thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
JOL
SAS Employee JOL
SAS Employee

Plans created in SAS Data Studio are like templates of all the modifications you created. You must run the Plan in Data Studio and also save a table with the plan. The saved table can be opened in SAS Visual Analytics for analysis.

To learn more, check out these videos: https://video.sas.com/detail/video/5785551710001/using-sas-data-studio-to-prepare-and-transform-data...

SAS Tutorial | Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya (youtube.com)

Also, consider attending this course:  Course: SAS® Visual Analytics 1 for SAS® Viya®: Basics

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation