BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
j0n3s
Calcite | Level 5

I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this question...

I'm trying to load a dataset and my Autoload.SAS log is returning the following error:

2914  /* Set the name of the LASR library to which to Auto Load */

2915  %LET AL_META_LASRLIB=Visual Analytics Public LASR;

2917  /* Include and execute main AutoLoad functionality */

2918  %LET INCLUDELOC=E:\Program

2918! Files\SASHome\SASVisualAnalyticsHighPerformanceConfiguration\6.4\config\Deployment\Code\AutoLoad

2918! /include;

2920  /* ------- No edits necessary below this line -------- */

2921  filename inclib "&INCLUDELOC.";

2922  %include inclib ( AutoLoadMain.sas );

5800   %AutoLoadMain;

No matching SASLibrary objects found. (RC=-4 )

ERROR: LASR Auto Load directory MISSING does not exist.

ERROR: LASR Auto Load directory MISSING\Logs does not exist.

ERROR: LASR Auto Load directory MISSING\Append does not exist.

ERROR: LASR Auto Load directory MISSING\Unload does not exist.

ERROR: LASR Auto Load directory validation failed.

ERROR: Ensure that connection to metadata server is configured properly

ERROR: and that the proper autoload folder structure exists.

Any suggestions?  I am extremely new to the world of SAS so I hope the answer isn't painfully obvious 🙂

The messages themselves sound pretty self-explanatory BUT where in the SAS Config would those directory locations be stored so I can validate them?

4 REPLIES 4
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

You need to turn on more logging so that we get the bits where things are not working (options source2 mprint mlogic;)

"No matching SASLibrary objects found. (RC=-4 )"

This indicates that a required SAS Metadata Library definition either doesn't exist, is misspelled or the user you're using to run your code doesn't have Metadata Read access to this object.

%AutoLoadMain includes and calls a whole bunch of other macros. Scanning through the code I assume that above log message gets generated in %MetadataExtensions. Turn on more logging and this will become obvious.

nobj=1;

objrc=metadata_getnobj("&query.",nobj,objuri);

if (objrc <1) then do;

put "No matching &TYPE. objects found. (RC=" objrc ")";

stop;

end;

j0n3s
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Patrick,

I've gotten over that hump - the directory MISSING was missing

However I have a new message --- new log file...

It may be a port issue - I'm checking that now

"ERROR: LASR Auto Load either cannot find Visual Analytics Public LASR library, or the library is not

enabled for auto load."

jitendra_pandey
Calcite | Level 5

It looks like the value of VA.AutoLoad.Enabled extended attribute of Visual Analytics Public LASR Library is set to "No".

Please log-on to SAS Management Console > Data Library Manager > Libraries > Visual Analytics Public LASR Library > Properties > Extended Attribute > VA.AutoLoad.Enabled

Manually change the value of VA.AutoLoad.Enabled to "Yes".

Thanks and regards,
Jitendra Pandey
skamired
Calcite | Level 5

Looks like you have created the "MISSING" folder, can I know the folder location in which you have created the "Missing" folder. We are running similar error when trying to runt he auto load.

Thanks,

-Sri

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation