BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Greavesy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

i am setting up a new entity type to master our service providers and although the original source data is in house, some data will be inputted manually from a web site developed in house. We are running 9.4 TM3, DataFlux 2.7 and Data Management Console 2.2

Has anyone used the HTTP API before and successfully configured it to allow input into the hub and searching from it again using the API? I imagine this would be setup as an application under the Data Remediation Administration tab, but am a little lost on where to start trying to construct the link and whether or not the services are even up. I should note that the remediation process does work for another entity that is running.

We can work through the setup and configuration of calling packages and mastering the inputted data on the fly once we have some connectivity as we are treading new water here and trying to prove that the input/output can be done before we get into the intricacies.

Any help would be much appreciated and if you need more information please do not hesitate to contact me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation