BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vickys
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I am new to SAS DI, I know how to create jobs with transformations. But, I am not sure how can I make the Job flows.
I have 12 Jobs which need to run concurrently and then after this 12 Jobs I have to run the two jobs sequentially.
I am not sure how can I do that, appreciate if some one could provide some document or link to get some information please.

Thanks,
Vicks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
This is best done by using the Schedule Manager plugin in Management Console. The features available to you depends on what scheduler you are using.

You could mimic this with the job in job feature in DIS, but then the whole flow will generate a single mile long log file.
Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
This is best done by using the Schedule Manager plugin in Management Console. The features available to you depends on what scheduler you are using.

You could mimic this with the job in job feature in DIS, but then the whole flow will generate a single mile long log file.
Data never sleeps
saikiran_nemani
Obsidian | Level 7

How do we get practised for SAS DATA INTEGRATION and any free software is available ?

or else Can you Teach ?

I am Already working on SAS EG and I want to go with SAS BI and SAS DI .  

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
@saikiran_nemani SAS Institute owns it's software and decide how to sell and promote it.
You can always contact tour local SAS office to give your feedback.
SAS has training opportunities for data integration, mainly in physical class. There might be some third party training offerings as well. Do a Google search.

Also, your inquiry does not match the OP, please create a new subject in the future.
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation