BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CameronLawson
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi All,
I am having a play with the templating feature of the Job Documentation Report. I'm having trouble however in being able to return notes.

An example of using the note object is in the default template however no notes that I have stored in Metadata are being returned. Am I missing something or is this feature not actually implemented? Any help is appreciated.

Cameron
3 REPLIES 3
RMP
SAS Employee RMP
SAS Employee
Can you send me some more details? Are you talking about the Tools/Reports feature?
CameronLawson
Obsidian | Level 7
That's correct. If you look in your DI Studio installation folder, there is a few html pages that outline the syntax for customising the html templates. It is documented in there.

Cameron
Pav
SAS Employee Pav
SAS Employee

Did you try the quicknotes? These were the only ones that showed up in the ETL docs.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation