BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SYN
Obsidian | Level 7 SYN
Obsidian | Level 7

I have in DI 3.4 one library and 6 tables to register in Management console to available my elements to UAT testing.

Can you please help me to register my DI 3.4 library and 6 tables to register in Management console.

Thanks in advance.

Sreenivasa
2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

You right click on the library...it's in the documentation, online help, any paper on SMC...!

Data never sleeps
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Syn,

What library you want to register?

Assuming it as a SAS library..Login to SASMC ->Data LibraryManager->Library->New Library->SAS Base library(Assign SASApp or SASMain server to that library)

Once library is created then right click on library that you have created and then register tables

Same way you can do it for RDBMS tables also but you need to create RDBMS server->RDBMS library.

Thanks,

Shiva

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation