BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SYN
Obsidian | Level 7 SYN
Obsidian | Level 7

I have to add three tables to my user written transformation. But add input/add input is not highlighting.

Can you please anybody help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Sreenivasa
2 REPLIES 2
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

If I remember properly in 3.4 version you cannot add input/output in the transformation,but you can add three user written code transformation for three tables and then append or do a SQL join what ever you want.But for sure in 4.2 version of DI this can done very easily by just doing drag and drop.

eg: table1----> user written code

Table2----->User written code

Table3----->User written code

or in one user written code write you code in properties--->process---->userwritten---->edit and all the code you want to write.

If I am wrong please correct me.

Thanks,

Shiva

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If I recall right, the last screen in the Generated Transform wizard, you can specify the minimum and the maximum no of inputs and outputs to the transformation. This should also be available at the properties window of the transformation object (in the inventory/Custom tree).

http://support.sas.com/onlinedoc/913/docMainpage.jsp?_topic=etlug.hlp/a003162717.htm

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation