BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello 

I am trying to automate a simple data load sas program. I can run the sas program from studioV without any issues 

but trying to submit it as job using job execution web application fails with following error messages 

"ERROR: Problem issuing the FILENAME statement for _WEBOUT (SYSCC=1609202)." 

"Program error. 23-2: Invalid option name filename."

I am submitting the job using one of the suggestion on this community  https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-run-SAS-Studio-5-program-on-a-schedule... 

"filename job1 filesrvc folderpath="/xyz" filename="loadtable.sas"  

I am using SAS Viya 3.4 on redhat linux 7 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7

Patrick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

FILENAME is a statement. The error message "Invalid option name filename" indicates that SAS doesn't recognize it as statement. This can for example happen if you forget to set a semicolon to terminate a previous statement. 

yatinrao
Obsidian | Level 7

Patrick

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation