BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aclaraujo
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi,

How can I get the event data generated by raiseevent. I'm launching the event from a expression node with the following keys: raiseevent ("STATUS_DECADAS", "NM_DECADA", "1980") I put an event listen in the job and I linked it to an expression, but I can not read the value "NM_DECADA" posted on raiseevent. Any idea how I can access? Tanks,

4 REPLIES 4
audrey
SAS Employee

Hi,

What method do you use to read the data in your Expression node? getvar function? Not sure this works in a Process Job. Did you try the Global Get/Set node?

Did you set a Source Binding to map your variable?

Thanks,
Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®
aclaraujo
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for your response.

I cant map my variable using Source Bind because, the variables don´t exists in Event Listen´s output variable list. 

they just apearence in run time, when a event is throwed

Thanks,

audrey
SAS Employee

Can you send your job so I can take a look?

Thanks,
Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®
aclaraujo
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, Audrey

I did an example job that illustrates the problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation