BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TiagoAssun
Calcite | Level 5

Has there has been any progress on official GIT support for SAS DI Studio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VincentRejany
SAS Employee

Hi

GIT is now supported in SAS DI 4.904

You can find more info here

Vincent

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
VincentRejany
SAS Employee

Hi

GIT is now supported in SAS DI 4.904

You can find more info here

Vincent

CameronLamont
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

This is great news! We have 4.902 at my site but am very interested in using Git with DI - to the point where I was going to try and write my own plugin based on SVN/CVS ones found here http://support.sas.com/rnd/gendoc/versioncontrol/43/en/ 

Is it possible to get the Git plugin java source code so that I can install this immediately? (figured this would be possible since the SVN and CVS ones are already available)

Cameron

VincentRejany
SAS Employee
Hi
Unfortunately this is snot something we can deliver outside of the product release. An upgrade to the last version will be needed.

Vincent
umeshMahajan
Fluorite | Level 6

Having facility to check-in code to git is great feature as many customers are using git.

Bogdan_Teleuca
SAS Super FREQ

There is a video in a new post called SAS DI Developers Unite! The new GIT plug-in in SAS DI

Bogdan Teleuca is a Senior Technical Architect in the Global Enablement and Learning (GEL) Team within SAS Research and Development Division.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 in conversation