BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lotsko35
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There

I have created a parsing  on DataFlux 2.7 for the E-mail, my parsing was working all along  but now it started giving me the Error BlueFusion Plugin - Invalid handle.WHat could be the cause for this?

Please refer to my job attached.the node causing the issue is labeled Email_Address_Validation

Regards

Lots

3 REPLIES 3
RonAgresta
SAS Employee

Hi,

You don't say if this is happening during job building or in the Customize component. If it was working and now you see an error without any other changes, you may have uncovered something like a memory leak. Have you tried closing down DM Studio, reopening the job and/or Customize, and seeing if the problem goes away for some period of time?

It sounds like you may need to open a support track.

Ron

Lotsko35
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your feedback

I have sorted the issue out,

linatong_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi,

I am on DM Studio 2.6. I am doing a simple parse for address and names. In the Preview window/tab, I get the following error:

Error in Parsing 1: BlueFusion Plugin - Invalid handle

This occurs each time I try to Preview the Parsing node.

There is no error when I run the job.

QKB = Malay (Malaysia)

I tried changing to

QKB = English (United States)

Error screen shared below.

What do I need to do in order to leverage on the Preview node?

I thought there was something

Thank you and kind regards,

Lina

Screen1_PreviewNotOK with Parsing.JPG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation