BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sarithasivadas
Calcite | Level 5

One of our SAS FM user is having an issue in SAS Excel formulas when he tries to access the excel from one of the citrix server. However he is able to access the same report form other server without any issue.

Details of Issue:  Instead of displaying the formulas it is showing the path of addins in the cell (Screenshot for ref). Attached is the detailed word document it shows the difference in formulas between two servers.

Please note that the issue is with only one customer all others are able to access report without any issue.

Request your advice on the same.

=IF($C88="C",'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\LIBRARY\SAS Financial Management Functions.xla'!CDAGet($E$4, $E$8, I$69, $E$9, I$70, $E$10,I$71,$E$11, $D88,$E$12,$A88, $E$5, $G$5, $E$6,$G$6,$E$7, $G$7) * $G$3 / $G$1,'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\LIBRARY\SAS Financial Management Functions.xla'!CDAGet($E$4, $E$8, I$69, $E$9, I$70, $E$10,I$71,$E$11, $D88,$E$12,$A88, $E$5, $G$5, $E$6,$G$6,$E$7, $G$7) * $G$2 / $G$1)

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

I would look in the differences in how the "one customer" reports are generated differently than the others that don't have the problem.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation