BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
njwmeme
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello everybody,

I am trying to verify if I had created my SAS Scalable Performance Data Server Library.

So far I have created my library, with server details and connection details as of the default tables' details. After that I tried to run the libname statement given and was prompted with error schemaname not found in SPD Name Server.

Default tables can be located at Products>SAS Quality Analytic Suite> SAS Asset Performance Analytics>Data Mart SPDS Tables.

Libname statement: LIBNAME test SASSPDS  IP=YES  LIBGEN=YES  Serv='1234'  HOST='hostname'  SCHEMA="schemaname"  AUTHDOMAIN="authdomainname" ALTPATH= YES;

If anybody has encountered this issue, please advice on the steps that is able to solve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
I haven't used this suite with SPDS, but strictly speaking of the schema:
- check that the name exists and have the exact spelling in the libname.parm file
- check the data server log to see that the domain is valid
- check the nameserver log to see that the data server is registered properly with it's libname domains
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation