BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nayab_shaik
Calcite | Level 5

hi all ,

I'm new member, for the Job  now i'm respond for made report in SAS data integration studio and follow 

this the first time I use SAS Di.

I need support document  for this.

Thanks all very much

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

1. Start with the help menu within DI.
2. Ask a colleague, you'll need the correct version and we don't know that.
3. Take a training course on SAS DI - request via your company to learn now to administer SAS. This isn't an easy tool to learn without any training.

EDIT:

I'm moving this to the SAS DI specific forum - DI and EG are not the same product.
The user guide for DI is here, again as mentioned, this may not be applicable because I don't know your version. 

And last but not least, as has been mentioned before, please use a descriptive subject line in your posts. The purpose of this forum is both to answer your questions and make it easier for others to find answers. When searching for an answer, 'sas' isn't informative as a subject line.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation