BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ScottBass
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question...

In EG, I can click the server (for example SASApp), then click Disconnect to shut down the workspace server session.

Does the same functionality exist in DI Studio?  I've got some user written code which calls user written macros in the autocall library.  When there's an error in the macro, I need to restart the workspace server to reload the autocall macro.

A colleague suggested to close and reopen the job, which appears to work, but I was hoping there's a better way.

Thanks...

Please post your question as a self-contained data step in the form of "have" (source) and "want" (desired results).
I won't contribute to your post if I can't cut-and-paste your syntactically correct code into SAS.
1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

You disconnect be closing the job. I can't see the problem with that, seems like the samount of "work" as disconnect/connect...

And you are actually get prompted to save your job, and that's a good thing...

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation