BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Preethy
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to use a transformation to delete the fm fact records having Source as 'BaseForm'.My transformation is calling the ETLDLFCT Macro to perform the operation. But it is not able to do so. This is working fine for fm records with Source as 'Base'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Preethy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I was able to figure out the solution on some further thoughts.We have an option in the delete_fm_fact_data transformation,In the properties-->Table option,we have an option to select it from a dropdown-->"delete facts entered through forms".

Thank you for all the members who tried to help me with the suggestions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
zina_stewart
SAS Moderator

Hi Preethy -

I am the former writer for the SAS Financial Management solution.  I have looked through the FM library and located a section (pg. 169) in the SAS Financial Management 3.3: Formula Guide that addresses deleting facts - but the example uses a wizard, not the transformation that you are using.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/fm/53/fmsfg.pdf

I am forwarding your inquiry to a technical expert so that you can get an answer to deleting using the ETLDLFCT transformation.

Many thanks!

Zina

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Thank you zina_stewart!

Preethy, it looks like you've opened a track with Technical Support on this issue and they will point you in the right direction. If you could circle back to this community thread with the solution when you reach it, that would be great. Your fellow community members will find it useful to know what worked.

Best,

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

Preethy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I was able to figure out the solution on some further thoughts.We have an option in the delete_fm_fact_data transformation,In the properties-->Table option,we have an option to select it from a dropdown-->"delete facts entered through forms".

Thank you for all the members who tried to help me with the suggestions.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation