BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
beamer108
Quartz | Level 8

Dataflux 2.8 is shutting down unexpectedly multiple times throughout the day.  No error message, no warning - just closes out. 

Any suggestions on what could be causing the issue?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
audrey
SAS Employee

Hi,

Do you see anything in the Data Management Studio log?

It should be  in C:\Users\{userName}\AppData\Roaming\DataFlux\DMStudio\{instanceName}

Thanks,

Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®
beamer108
Quartz | Level 8

The log has many 'Error' rows but not really sure how to interpret or understand what each one means.  I see some related to accessing repos folders and have to re-enter credentials to connect and I am able to access the folders.  But then several minutes later DF closes out. 

beamer108_0-1622721939677.pngbeamer108_1-1622722053653.png

audrey
SAS Employee

I don't think these errors are related to the crash you describe.

Can you open a case with Tech Support? support@sas.com

Thanks,

Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®
beamer108
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you Audrey. I will do just that.  Thanks again for your replies.

ballardw
Super User

One thing that may help: find where your are using the word TEXT in your program. It appears to be used in a place it is not valid and apparently wants a different value for a DBMS option.

I might guess that you are also attempting to connect to Quickbooks. You may not have installed or configured the ODBC driver properly.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation