BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HeidiDT
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All

I recently migrated our data quality assessment to our production environment, and when I ran it for the first time OF COURSE it failed. I am trying to find out why it failed, but when I try to open the first rule that failed, I get this error message:

Error occurred while retrieving rule list: Expression plugin in - Repository 'Server Repository' not found. 

I tried googling the error message, but couldn't find anything relevant. Has anyone else encountered this error message before?

1 REPLY 1
audrey
SAS Employee

Hi,

This could indicate that the repository in which you stored your rules can't be accessed from this new environment.

• Is this using Data Management Studio or Server?
  • What kind of repository did you use? Is it stored in a database? If so, can you make sure the Data Connection is working properly and the credentials for it are saved?

Can you attache the job you're trying to run here?

Thanks,

Audrey

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation