BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mmquelo
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everybody,

I work as SAS Administrator in an italian IT company.

I was wondering which is the DataFlux Studio RoadMap....

As far as i know SAS should release a DataFlux Studio 3.0 which should be entirely on Web without any DMStudio Rich client,Shouldn't it?

It should become 100% Web...

Does anyone can confirm this?

Does anyone know the DataFlux Platform roadmap?

2.6 Dec 2013?

3.0 March 2014?

Please let me know.

Thank you anyway.

Massi

3 REPLIES 3
MikeFrost
SAS Employee

Hi Massi,

I'm the product manager for SAS Data Management, which includes the former DataFlux products. Rather than answer your questions piecemeal on here, it would be better to provide you with a general roadmap presentation. By doing so, we can answer follow-up questions that you have, provide screenshots of upcoming features and capabilities, and help you understand how what we have fits in with the overall SAS roadmap.

Do you know who your SAS account executive is? If so, please reach out to him / her and request a roadmap update on SAS Data Management which I or someone else within SAS familiar with the roadmap can present to you. Any details you can provide related to what specific topics of interest you may have will help.

Regards,

Mike F.

gregorysnelson
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Mike

I would love to see the roadmap as well.

-greg

MikeFrost
SAS Employee

Hi Greg,

No problem, as I recommended to Massi, you should reach out to your SAS account executive and request a roadmap update and cite specific product areas of interest. He or she can schedule this with you and others at your organization who may be interested.

Regards,

Mike F.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation