BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sht
Fluorite | Level 6 sht
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am wishing to Migrate Job from Data flux power studio to DI studio.

If anyone has idea about what is the impact of this migration and how to implement this, please let me know

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
AFAIK there's no migration tool available.
So you probably need to rebuild the jobs.
What kind of functionality have you used in df?
Elaborate around the reasons for the migration. Do you wish to drop any license?
Data never sleeps
sht
Fluorite | Level 6 sht
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I want to configure e-mail notification for dataflux jobs. But as it is schedulled thru windows scheduler I am not able to implement conditional e-mail notification like on failure massege should be "Job failed" and on successful "Job executed successfully".

Hence one of my  friend adviced me to migrate these jobs to DI studio so that I can use status handling in DI.

Thanks

RonAgresta
SAS Employee

Have you looked at using a Process job in DataFlux Data Management Studio rather than a Data job? Process jobs have some of the process control/error handling that you may be looking for. The Process job could call a Data job and take action if the Data job fails.

sht
Fluorite | Level 6 sht
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Actually I dont have any idea about DF data management studio and process jobs.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation