BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
suvi107
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am a newbie on DI Studio. Trying to learn by myself.

Right now I am handling an old project where all the source datasets are from Access DB's. These Access DB's are accessed by creating libraries.

Now the problem is as per the new IT standard, we need to mobve those data a more robust dataware house. We are planning to have it on SQL Server.

I have moved all the DB's and tables to SQL Server and they could be accessed through the SAS libraries.

Now I have multple data transformations accessing to the access database and I want to change them to SQL server.

Anyway easy way to  change the DI jobs so that it could point to the tables present in new lib.

Let me know anybody need more information.

Regards,

Suvi

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If the data model is the same, I would just start to change the library for each table object, and see how that works out.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation