BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi i want to Create/Delete list of users (for SAS visual analytics Dashboard access) thru SAS EG,Please advice.

i am already creating/deleting user thru users thru SAS Managemet Console, its taking lat of time to delete like 100 users,

i would liketo delete users thru by writing SAs code,is there a way please advice me.

thanks.

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewHowell

There is a very useful sample macro provided %mduextr() which can most likely do what you want.

Suggest you read this blog by Leonard Batkhan

https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/01/13/sas-administrators-tip-keeping-track-of-sas-users/

More information can be found in the Security Administration Guide

Overview of User Bulk Load and Synchronization

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewHowell

There is a very useful sample macro provided %mduextr() which can most likely do what you want.

Suggest you read this blog by Leonard Batkhan

https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2016/01/13/sas-administrators-tip-keeping-track-of-sas-users/

More information can be found in the Security Administration Guide

Overview of User Bulk Load and Synchronization

sivastat08
Pyrite | Level 9
Thank you very much for the quick replay Sir, Its really helpful.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation